A cozy café where music meets smiles, in a former general store built around 1865.At the time, La Grave was the port of entry for the Islands and the heart of commercial activities until the end of the 1950s. Provisions, barrels, woods, fillets, salt and fabrics; it was the place par excellence to find the essential resources of the time. We took the time to go on the news, to whisper the gossip, to share his worries and his hopes.It is in this spirit of sharing that the Café de la Grave was born in 1980, while Jean-Marc, Claude, Henri and Fernand allow this place rich in history to remain and open its doors to the arts and to the music. In 2007, a new breeze perfumes coffee. Sonia, Francine and Denis bring new momentum. By her youth, Sonia brings freshness and fantasy.It is with honor and feverishness that we hoist the sails in our turn. Between the memories of the past and those to come, we invite you to create and share these precious moments that will be part of the history of the Café.